Attendance at this event will be limited to 120 guests. Tickets can be purchased in advance for $10 at ShowClix, by following the link below, or by calling the ShowClix box office at 1-888-718-4253, Option 1 and ask about Patriot Center of Cincinnati events. All fees and taxes are included. Advance sales end at 12:00 PM on the day of the event. If available, tickets can be purchased at the door for $12.50.
We at The Patriot Center, in conjunction with our band partners, are working diligently to ensure you are being protected to the best of our ability when you join us during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, all staff and guests are required to wear a mask upon entering the Patriot Center. If you have a mask, please bring one with you; otherwise, a mask will be provided to you at the door.
The plan for implementing a safe restart for our events is:
· Upon entering the Patriot Center everyone will be required to sign-in and provide a contact number.
· Your temperature will be taken. If it exceeds 100.4, entry will be denied.
· Face masks are required and must be worn unless eating or enjoying a beverage.
· Our capacity for dance events is 50% (120 guests). If we don’t sell out in advance, we will allow walk-ins until we reach 120.
· Tables will be set up 6 feet apart, with a maximum of 8 people per table.
· Table sharing will occur. Seat selection will occur when tickets are purchased on-line, or at check-in for walk-ins.
· No table snacks will be provided. However, our guests are welcome to bring snacks in (no beverages).
· A 6-foot buffer will be established between our guests and the band.
This event will be from 8 PM until 11 PM, with doors opening at 7 PM., and tickets are $10 per person in advance or $12.50 at the door.
Groups of six or more purchasing tickets together can request a pre-assigned table. All others are open seating.
The tickets for all of the above event dates include an evening of music, dancing, table snacks, and a full service cash bar available for your beverage desires. Since this is a license permit premise, no beverages of any kind may be brought in, and you must be 21 years of age to attend.
You are permitted to bring in appetizers or finger food for your group/table.