All Dance Events are currently cancelled due to COVID.
Please check out our Bingo! and Euchre nights.
We at The Patriot Center, in conjunction with our band partners, are working diligently to ensure you are being protected to the best of our ability when you join us during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, all staff and guests are required to wear a mask upon entering the Patriot Center. If you have a mask, please bring one with you; otherwise, a mask will be provided to you at the door.
The plan for implementing a safe restart for our events is:
· Upon entering the Patriot Center everyone will be required to sign-in and provide a contact number.
· Your temperature will be taken. If it exceeds 100.4, entry will be denied.
· Face masks are required and must be worn unless eating or enjoying a beverage.
· Our capacity for dance events is 50% (120 guests). If we don’t sell out in advance, we will allow walk-ins until we reach 120.
· Tables will be set up 6 feet apart, with a maximum of 8 people per table.
· Table sharing will occur. Seat selection will occur when tickets are purchased on-line, or at check-in for walk-ins.
· No table snacks will be provided. However, our guests are welcome to bring snacks in (no beverages).
· A 6-foot buffer will be established between our guests and the band.