Welcome to American Legion Post 318 -
Anderson Township , Ohio
Post 318 is located at 6660 Clough Pike
Post phone is 513.231.6477 (leave message)
Post meetings are held the second Wednesday of the month
- NEXT UP IS THE SEPT 19th - "CINCY ROCKERS BAND" Dance at the Patriot Center. Click on SPECIAL EVENTS tab on the left to order tickets or get more info!!
- Let all of your dancing friends know.
- Post 318 is on FACEBOOK! Check us out - Click here to go there!
THEN ON SEPT 29th - "ARTHRITIS - A FREE SEMINAR" at the Patriot Center.
- This lecture is hosted by American Legion Post 318, 6660 Clough Pike.
- Put on by Foundation for Wellness Professionals ( a non-profit)
- Date is Tuesday, September 29th at 6 pm.
- Refreshments provided.
- Seating is limited - SO YOU MUST SIGN UP TO ATTEND!
- We need a minimum of 10 guests to hold the program.
Since our charter , our American Legion Post has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country. Joining our Post enables you to continue serving your God, Country and Community. Our mission is to implement the goals, aspirations, dreams, peace and blessings for our country, friends and families embodied in our preamble below.
To the wonderful patriotic citizens of the Anderson Township/Cincinnati community. Join our Post as a Booster or sponsor. 100% of the monies raised are given back to the community. Help us to continue sponsoring Scholarships for our children; give aid and assistance to our local needy Veterans and their families. Help us to continue to support financially worthy community programs and projects.